Whether you’re fresh out of school, looking for a career change, or want to learn a new and exciting hobby, flying lessons could be exactly what you need. Eagles View Flight School in New Jersey is located at Monmouth Executive Airport and we’re the perfect place to realize your potential to touch the skies.
Our flight school’s requirements for a pilot’s license are:
- That you are 17 years or older.
- That you have passed the Federal Aviation Authority’s medical examination (a screening process that rules out certain medical conditions, including heart attack risks, fainting spells and seizures).
- That you pass a vision assessment.
- That you pass an aeronautical written test.
- That you receive flight training and a logbook endorsement from our certified instructors.
- That you log ground and flight training from a certified instructor in your specific aircraft category and class rating.
- That you log at least 40 hours of flight time, including 20 hours of flight training from a certified instructor and 10 hours of solo flight training.
Why choose us for flying lessons?
When it comes to choosing from the best flight schools in New Jersey, experience is everything. Our school has more than 20 years of pilot training experience in training professional and amateur pilots in a range of 10 different aircraft, as well as logging over 68 000 flight instruction and rental hours.
We have our own FAA certified A&P/IA on site and our location, outside of the crowded New York area airspace designations, means you get to enjoy scenic open skies as you learn to fly.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/realize-dream-fly-join-monmouth-executive-airports-flight-school-2016/