If 2015 was a busy year for you, filled with rushing to and from airports for business and leisure trips, then this New Year is the right time to experience the pleasure of private travel. At Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey, our private jetport specializes in meeting the needs of clients, whether you are catching a private jet from a charter company or storing and flying your own private aircraft.
Passenger amenities at our private jetport
Our valued clients are invited to experience luxurious amenities that enhance your private travel experience, including:
- A spacious, exclusively appointed waiting area for clients which is open 24 hours a day.
- First class concierge services for both passengers and operators.
- Customized executive travel and parking assistance.
- Simplified, direct boarding procedure where passengers are driven directly to the airplane’s steps and security procedures (including the security scan) can be completed without leaving the car.
- Limousine and taxi services to and from the airport as well as car rental facilities.
- Dining and catering options, including light refreshments and restaurants.
- Free high-speed Internet over WiFi.
FBO services for private aircraft in New Jersey
- 7300 foot runway – the longest in the country.
- On-site jet and aircraft mechanic and maintenance services.
- 24 hour fuel availability, including AVgas and Jet-A fuel. Our prices are competitive with or lower than what is offered at other regional jet centers and we offer other fuel purchase incentive programs.
- 24-hour LED-based airport lighting and rotating beacon.
- 24- hour lavatory servicing, de-icing services and GPU (Ground Power Units).
- Airplane hangar space available immediately at affordable rates for helicopters, prop planes and multi-engine Gulfstream jets. Rent or build your own customized aircraft hangars.
- Uncongested skies outside of high-traffic Class B airspace.
For more information about Monmouth Jet Center in New Jersey, please contact us or visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/make-airport-travel-frustrations-thing-past-2016-monmouth-executive-airport/