As transport hubs, both commercial and private airports are responsible for providing measures that allow airplanes, crews and clients to utilize their facilities safely within reason. While the requirements for safety and security measures differ between the two types of airport, private airports like Monmouth Executive Airport strive to ensure high levels of safety and security without compromising service and efficiency. Here’s how:
Safety features for passengers
Unlike the strict and lengthy customs and baggage screening passengers would expect at a commercial airport, private airports are not required to take these measures. Baggage, documents and persons can be scanned quickly before takeoff, making it a quick, easy and convenient process. This allows them to deliver the highest quality of service without causing any delays or requiring passengers to arrive hours before their flight.
In addition, only the highest quality FBO services are available at the airport itself. From reliable concierge services and limousine services to secure executive airport parking and transfers, you can expect only the best in service and security for yourself and your belongings.
Safety features for aircraft
These essential services are covered by the airport in order to ensure the smooth and safe operation of aircraft while on their grounds, and include:
- Regular cleaning of the runways to remove debris that can damage aircraft and be sucked into aircraft engines
- All maintenance of runways and grounds to ensure the quality of their condition
- 24-hour de-icing services
- 24-hour fuel availability
- On-field aircraft maintenance services
- 7,300 foot runway designed specifically to handle large jets and landings in inclement weather
- Security fencing to prevent vehicles from accessing runway areas
- 24-hour LED-based airport lighting and rotating beacon
- 24-hour access to Ground Power Units (GPUs)
Exceptional private facilities at Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey,Monmouth Executive Airport – just 20 minutes to Manhattan by helicopter – offers everything business and private travellers require. For private pilots, we offer high quality, competitively priced fuel rates, aircraft mechanic and maintenance services and hangar space in New Jersey – available immediately. Through our world-class amenities and services, we offer private clients an exceptional flying experience. For more information, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/safety-first-features-private-airports/