For pilots and travelers flying private jets, there are two options available for your flight – either using a commercial airport or flying to or from a private airport like Monmouth Executive Airport. Here are some of the pros and cons of each.
Pros of landing at a large commercial airport
- City location: Generally, commercial airports are located closer to large urban areas, making access to the city easier for business and leisure travelers.
- Car rental options: Large airports have the space to house all the top car rental companies and their rental stock, giving you more options of vehicle sizes, brands and types if you are looking to hire.
- Other services: Duty-free shopping areas, service providers, a wide range of restaurants and chain retailers as well as a selection of waiting areas are all staples of large commercial airports.
Cons of landing at a large commercial airport
- Landing priority: Preference will be given to large carriers over private jets when landing at commercial airports, which often means delays or more inflexible schedules for private aircraft.
- Weather: Commercial airports often have stricter regulations around taking off and landing in inclement weather, and may implement blanket flow procedures and ground holds regardless of whether your private aircraft would be affected.
- Fees: Handling and landing fees are common at major airports and fuel charges are often more expensive as well, which will affect the cost of your flight.
- Traffic: Air traffic is understandably high at commercial airports and in peak travel times this can cause significant take-off and landing delays. Due to the amount of travelers and cargo they handle, the motorways around commercial airports also often suffer from large volumes of traffic and delays.
World-class private facilities at Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey,Monmouth Executive Airport – just 20 minutes to Manhattan by helicopter – offers everything business and private travelers require. For private pilots, we offer high quality, competitively priced fuel rates, aircraft maintenance services and hangar space in New Jersey – available immediately. Through our world-class amenities and services, we offer private clients an exceptional flying experience. For more information, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
Original content posted on http://monmouthjetcenter.com/private-airports-measure-commercial-experience/
Charter jet rental has become increasingly popular over the last few years for corporate as well as leisure travellers. More affordable than first class tickets, more comfortable than commercial flights and more convenient for passengers who want to avoid traffic, schedules and queues, charter flights offer significant benefits over their commercial counterparts. Here are some great tips for ensuring your private jet experience is as enjoyable as possible.
1. Choose the right aircraft: There is a wide range of aircraft for hire in the charter industry and knowing which plane will suit your needs is essential to a comfortable flight. In addition to smaller jets which seat up to seven passengers, there are mid and large size jets ideal for carrying larger parties and going longer distances without refueling – saving you valuable time. Your destination and the number of guests you will be flying with are the most important factors, but be sure to remember other requirements such as particular seating arrangements, privacy and storage as well.
2. Use a broker: Brokers work with charter companies to negotiate the best deal on your behalf, balancing luxury with affordability. They can assist you with choosing a reputable company and selecting the correct aircraft for your trip, as well as ensuring your travel arrangements run smoothly.
3. Be flexible: Although it’s not always possible (and one of the benefits of private travel is their ability to fit to your schedule and not the other way around), it is a good idea to be flexible with your travel times. Flying with short notice on empty leg flights can save you thousands of dollars without sacrificing any of the comforts that come with private travel.
4. Be specific: If you are travelling with children, have pets or have special needs (including mobility requirements) be sure to inform your broker or charter flight service as to exactly what you require. This will ensure the crew is fully informed of your needs and ready to deliver all the assistance you require with the utmost professionalism and friendly service.
5. Know your airport: Charter services are able to utilize smaller, private airports which allow them to deliver quick turnaround times and bypass the hustle and traffic of large airports. These airports are designed with private travellers in mind, offering high-class amenities as well as executive travel and parking services.
World-class facilities at Monmouth Executive Airport
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey, Monmouth Executive Airport offers everything business and private travellers require. For charter companies, we offer high quality, competitively priced rates, fuel and hangar space in New Jersey, we offer you and your clients an exceptional flying experience. For more information, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/book-private-jet/
With the festive season on the horizon, everyone is starting to make plans for the December holiday season. Whether you want to charter a private jet to a city in the USA or go abroad for Christmas and the New Year, here are the best places to visit in the last month of 2015:
- The Caribbean Islands: With hot, sunny weather and little rain, the Caribbean offers everything you could want for a tropical getaway. Enjoy your choice of five-star hotels or rent a private villa and enjoy the world-renowned sandy beaches of this stunning destination.
- Lapland, Finland: If you’ve always wanted to experience a genuine winter wonderland, this is the destination for you. With world-class hotels and vast national parklands covered with snow, you can indulge in cross-country skiing, ice-skating and reindeer sledding, as well as five-star dining. A visit to the Santa Claus Village and Santa Park will leave you enchanted.
- San Miguel de Allende, Mexico: Well-known for its festive spirit, this cultural hotspot is a party paradise over the festive season. With street carnivals, theatre productions, fireworks and live music, this is a great location for an exciting, fun-filled holiday.
- Vienna, Austria: With beautifully decorated streets and festive markets offering spiced mulled wine and sugary treats, Vienna has all the atmosphere of a traditional Christmas from the storybooks. Be sure not to miss the concerts by the Vienna Boys’ Choir.
- New York, USA: The city comes alive in during the holidays with theatrical productions, festive décor and, of course, the magnificent tree covered with over 30,000 twinkling lights. New York offers one of the most glamorous, fun and enchanting Christmas experiences in the world.
World-class travel from Monmouth Executive Airport, NJ (H2)
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey,Monmouth Executive Airport offers everything business and private travellers require. For private jet and charter companies, we offer high quality, competitively priced rates, fuel and hangar space in New Jersey. Located just 20 minutes from New York city, we offer 24-hour airport services and amenities, including concierge services and catering as well as limousine and taxi airport transfers, delivering world-class service at every turn. For more information, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/five-ideal-destinations-december-holidays/