- Ignite a passion for learning: While you won’t need a college degree to learn to fly in NJ, being a pilot is all about learning. If your child has a passion for flying, joining our Young Aviator Club is a great way to get them interested in science, engineering and technology!
- Start the path to a meaningful career: Becoming a pilot offers your child many different career paths – and the earlier they start learning and enjoying the wonder of flight, the better! Some exciting career paths include becoming a private or commercial pilot, a sea rescue pilot, a test pilot or a wildfire rescue pilot.
- Get outdoors in the fresh air: So many parents worry that their children are too wrapped up in their TV series, smartphones and videogames – well, this is one way to ensure they’ll spend some time outdoors! There’s nothing like the thrill of a private flying lesson to get your child excited about being outside – the skies’ the limit!
- Make friends and join a community with spirit: The aviation community is a wonderful thing to be a part of and a great way for children to meet new friends and explore the world of aviation. It’s a great social experience that’s designed to have a strong positive impact.
- It’s safe: Many people are afraid of flying and some parents worry that the experience is too risky for their child – but the truth is that it’s incredibly safe, much more so than getting in a car, for example. Your child will be fully supervised at all times by experienced, dedicated instructors and staff, and our aircraft are fully maintained on site for optimal safety. This means that children can get hand-on without putting themselves at risk.
Want Your Child to Experience the Joy of Flying at One of the Top Flight Schools NJ?
At Monmouth Executive Airport, we’re offering children in the Wall Township area between 8-17 years old the opportunity to become part of our Young Aviators Club. We’ll pay for a full, hands-on introductory flight lesson in a Cessna aircraft for 6 children per week, and several scholarships are on offer to help children interested in completing their VFR rating.
To find out more about our Young Aviators Club or to sign your child up for a truly unique experience and inspire them to find rewarding careers in the aviation industry, please contact us or visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
Original content posted on http://monmouthjetcenter.com/5-reasons-join-monmouth-executive-airports-young-aviators-club/