While commercial and private air travel may seem similar on the surface, there is a lot that sets these two services apart. Here are some tips for first-time flyers on how to make the most of your private jet experience.
- It’s all about you: Because you hire the entire aircraft when you fly privately, you aren’t subject to the typical rules applied in commercial aircraft cabins that are designed to accommodate multiple travelers with different needs. This makes it more like being in a private dining room at a top restaurant or a hotel suite rather than on a simple travel service. You can hold a meeting, catch up on your sleep, screen your favorite films, eat your favorite food or simply kick back and relax as if you were at home.
- So, tailor your in-flight experience: Booking a private flight has become incredibly easy, with apps available to help you find the right company and jet at the best price. However, this is still a mode of travel that is all about the personal touch, so don’t hesitate to speak to your charter company about any specific requirements you need for the flight – they have teams dedicated to making it happen. This can cover anything from bringing pets on board and managing your airport transfers to having all your favorite snacks on hand or a special surprise for your loved one. They can also assist you with any concerns you may have, last minute changes to your schedule and other issues with ease and professionalism.
- And be prepared: Part of making the most of this luxurious experience is making sure that you’re prepared well in advance and know exactly what private jet travel can offer you. There are plenty of online resources about private in-flight services, private jet etiquette and more – and you always have your charter company on hand to ask questions any time.
Start Your Exclusive Journey at Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey
Monmouth Airport in New Jersey is a world-class facility that offers you the very best start to your journey. With exclusive FBO services, concierge services and amenities, our airport offers everything that local and international visitors deserve. Just 20 minutes from Manhattan by helicopter and 5 minutes from the Garden State Parkway, we’re an easy and convenient trip from New York, Philadelphia or Atlantic City. With a runway of over 7300 feet and 24/7 services, we can handle almost all classes of non-commercial jet with ease.
If you fly your own aircraft, we also offer hangar space in NJ available immediately, including T-hangars, as well as custom built hangar spaces. We stock both Avfuel 100 II and Jet A at competitive rates and offer volume fuel discounts.
Through our world-class amenities and services, we offer private clients an exceptional flying experience. For more information, please visit our website today at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/
Original content posted on http://monmouthjetcenter.com/get-5-star-treatment-private-flight/
Travelling by private jet is an experience that’s all about customization – providing what you need, when you need it, and just the way you like it. Having a non-standardized form of travel means that choices can become overwhelming, from what size and type of jet that suits you to jet card and flight products. Here’s a guide to help you get on top of the latest trends and choices, from the team at Monmouth Executive Airport.
- Long-range = Lower Rates: Flying through a charter company or as a fractional jet owner usually means being charged based on hourly rates – you take the specific jet type and just multiply the hourly rate by the time it will take you to get to your destination. But lately, this has started to change. Many companies are trying to promote longer flights and reward clients by cutting rates for longer journeys both nationally and internationally.
- Value-adding partners: Flying by private jet is no longer just about getting you to your destination faster and in style – it’s about adding that level of convenience, privacy and luxury to every aspect of your trip. Private jet companies are partnering with other service providers clients can benefit from, including luxury tourism companies, limousine and helicopter services providers, and elite hotel chains around the world. By teaming up together, clients get more luxury and VIP treatment for less.
- Party partners: Private jet companies are booked out over event weekends, including The Super Bowl, The Masters, Art Basel Miami and Fashion Weeks, and many are taking the opportunity to increase their offering to clients with exclusive access parties for these events. These are great opportunities for entertaining clients who are travelling with you, as well as families as there are many events catering to kids too.
- Apps: Everyone seems to have their own app now and private jet companies are no exception! Each app is different, but they all aim to make the private jet experience easier and more convenient. There are also apps that allow clients to build their own group for booking a flight, reducing the costs involved for everyone.
Let Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey Take Your Private Jet Experience to New Heights
Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey is a private airport catering to charter companies, private flyers, and their guests through world-class FBO services. With hangar space in NJ, the longest private runway in the USA, and expert aircraft maintenance services – all just a quick hour’s drive by car (or 20 minutes by helicopter) to the center of Manhattan, we’re a real alternative to congested New York City, Philadelphia and Jersey Shore gateway airports.
For more information about Monmouth Jet Center or airplane hangars and custom hangar space in NJ, please contact us today or visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/
Original content posted on http://monmouthjetcenter.com/whats-changing-world-private-jet-travel/
Flying by private jet is a truly unique experience and nothing like commercial air travel, and this can leave first-time flyers a little unsure of what is expected of them as guests. Here’s a quick etiquette guide to help you look and feel like an experienced private traveler, and make the trip even better, from Monmouth Executive Airport.
- Have your ID documents ready: One of the best things about private air travel is that you have the luxury of skipping all the security lines, but you will still need to identify yourself as the right person on the client list. Your regular ID (driver’s license, for example) is fine for local flights, while international flights will require a valid passport.
- Host boards first: If you are travelling as part of a group and a guest of a company or private individual, it’s good manners to let your host board first.
- Know your luggage limit: The amount of luggage a private aircraft can carry is dependent on its size, and that means guests have certain baggage restrictions. If you are travelling alone, you can fit the maximum amount of luggage but it’s generally a good idea to pack the minimum advised by the jet company. Soft bags are ideal as they pack easily into the luggage compartment.
- Follow pet guidelines: Pets are welcome on private aircraft and are treated just like any other guest on board, but it’s important to speak to your provider and confirm that you will have a pet with you. They will give you advice on how to prepare your pet for travel, and ask you questions about what kind of food and treats they can provide for your furry companion. This makes your trip as special for your pet as it is for you.
- Dress the part: While there are no hard and fast rules about dressing for a private flight, it is important to show the appropriate amount of respect for this exclusive service and for your host. Generally, business wear is correct when flying you’re your company, and business-casual is a good default choice for other occasions.
- Running late? Let your crew know: Flying by private aircraft means the crew is at your service and ready to go when you are, but it’s polite to keep them informed about your schedule. If something changes, they can react quickly and mobilize crew and airport services to ensure you are in the air as soon as possible after you arrive at the airport.
World-class FBO services and aircraft hangar space in NJ
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey, Monmouth Executive Airport – just 20 minutes to Manhattan by helicopter – offers everything pilots and charter companies require. This offering includes high quality, competitively priced fuel rates, aircraft maintenance services and custom airplane hangar space in New Jersey – available immediately. Through our world-class amenities and services, we offer you and your guests an exceptional flying experience. For more information, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
Original content posted on http://monmouthjetcenter.com/essential-etiquette-tips-flying-private-aircraft/