Flying by private jet is a truly unique experience and nothing like commercial air travel, and this can leave first-time flyers a little unsure of what is expected of them as guests. Here’s a quick etiquette guide to help you look and feel like an experienced private traveler, and make the trip even better, from Monmouth Executive Airport.
- Have your ID documents ready: One of the best things about private air travel is that you have the luxury of skipping all the security lines, but you will still need to identify yourself as the right person on the client list. Your regular ID (driver’s license, for example) is fine for local flights, while international flights will require a valid passport.
- Host boards first: If you are travelling as part of a group and a guest of a company or private individual, it’s good manners to let your host board first.
- Know your luggage limit: The amount of luggage a private aircraft can carry is dependent on its size, and that means guests have certain baggage restrictions. If you are travelling alone, you can fit the maximum amount of luggage but it’s generally a good idea to pack the minimum advised by the jet company. Soft bags are ideal as they pack easily into the luggage compartment.
- Follow pet guidelines: Pets are welcome on private aircraft and are treated just like any other guest on board, but it’s important to speak to your provider and confirm that you will have a pet with you. They will give you advice on how to prepare your pet for travel, and ask you questions about what kind of food and treats they can provide for your furry companion. This makes your trip as special for your pet as it is for you.
- Dress the part: While there are no hard and fast rules about dressing for a private flight, it is important to show the appropriate amount of respect for this exclusive service and for your host. Generally, business wear is correct when flying you’re your company, and business-casual is a good default choice for other occasions.
- Running late? Let your crew know: Flying by private aircraft means the crew is at your service and ready to go when you are, but it’s polite to keep them informed about your schedule. If something changes, they can react quickly and mobilize crew and airport services to ensure you are in the air as soon as possible after you arrive at the airport.
World-class FBO services and aircraft hangar space in NJ
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey, Monmouth Executive Airport – just 20 minutes to Manhattan by helicopter – offers everything pilots and charter companies require. This offering includes high quality, competitively priced fuel rates, aircraft maintenance services and custom airplane hangar space in New Jersey – available immediately. Through our world-class amenities and services, we offer you and your guests an exceptional flying experience. For more information, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
Original content posted on http://monmouthjetcenter.com/essential-etiquette-tips-flying-private-aircraft/
With the demand for air travel higher than ever before and more people taking to the skies for business or leisure, airports are suffering from serious congestion – and that means significant takeoff and landing delays, especially in busy airspace.
Fortunately, there is a solution. Monmouth Jet Center in New Jersey is outside of high-traffic Class B airspace, just over one hour from downtown Manhattan by car. Specifically designed to meet the needs of private aircraft owners, part 135 operators and corporate flight operators, this airport has the following exceptional amenities:
- A 24-hour, well-appointed waiting area for clients
- Client and operator concierge services
- On-site restaurant as well as snacks and light refreshments
- High-speed internet
- Executive limousine and taxi services
- Helicopter landing facilities
- Crew lounge
- Catering services
- Lavatory servicing
- De-icing services
- On-field aircraft maintenance services and repair services from qualified aircraft mechanics
- The longest private runway in the country at 7,300 feet
- LED-based airport lighting and rotating beacon on 24 hours a day
- Competitively priced Jet-A and AvGas fuel as well as fuel purchase incentive programs
Airplane hangar space available now
Aircraft are a significant investment and storing your aircraft safely is essential to protecting it from the elements and reducing repair and maintenance costs – and that’s why Monmouth Executive Airport is prioritizing hangar space in New Jersey. With custom built hangars, common-use hangars, t-hangars and larger aircraft hangars with attached office space available now at rates competitive with those offered at Teterboro, Morristown Airport and other regional jet centers, we offer convenience, expert services and low stress airspace for private and charter companies.
For more information about Monmouth Jet Center or airplane hangars in New Jersey, please contact us or visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/tired-takeoff-landing-delays-answer/
Charter jet rental has become increasingly popular over the last few years for corporate as well as leisure travellers. More affordable than first class tickets, more comfortable than commercial flights and more convenient for passengers who want to avoid traffic, schedules and queues, charter flights offer significant benefits over their commercial counterparts. Here are some great tips for ensuring your private jet experience is as enjoyable as possible.
1. Choose the right aircraft: There is a wide range of aircraft for hire in the charter industry and knowing which plane will suit your needs is essential to a comfortable flight. In addition to smaller jets which seat up to seven passengers, there are mid and large size jets ideal for carrying larger parties and going longer distances without refueling – saving you valuable time. Your destination and the number of guests you will be flying with are the most important factors, but be sure to remember other requirements such as particular seating arrangements, privacy and storage as well.
2. Use a broker: Brokers work with charter companies to negotiate the best deal on your behalf, balancing luxury with affordability. They can assist you with choosing a reputable company and selecting the correct aircraft for your trip, as well as ensuring your travel arrangements run smoothly.
3. Be flexible: Although it’s not always possible (and one of the benefits of private travel is their ability to fit to your schedule and not the other way around), it is a good idea to be flexible with your travel times. Flying with short notice on empty leg flights can save you thousands of dollars without sacrificing any of the comforts that come with private travel.
4. Be specific: If you are travelling with children, have pets or have special needs (including mobility requirements) be sure to inform your broker or charter flight service as to exactly what you require. This will ensure the crew is fully informed of your needs and ready to deliver all the assistance you require with the utmost professionalism and friendly service.
5. Know your airport: Charter services are able to utilize smaller, private airports which allow them to deliver quick turnaround times and bypass the hustle and traffic of large airports. These airports are designed with private travellers in mind, offering high-class amenities as well as executive travel and parking services.
World-class facilities at Monmouth Executive Airport
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey, Monmouth Executive Airport offers everything business and private travellers require. For charter companies, we offer high quality, competitively priced rates, fuel and hangar space in New Jersey, we offer you and your clients an exceptional flying experience. For more information, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/book-private-jet/
With the festive season on the horizon, everyone is starting to make plans for the December holiday season. Whether you want to charter a private jet to a city in the USA or go abroad for Christmas and the New Year, here are the best places to visit in the last month of 2015:
- The Caribbean Islands: With hot, sunny weather and little rain, the Caribbean offers everything you could want for a tropical getaway. Enjoy your choice of five-star hotels or rent a private villa and enjoy the world-renowned sandy beaches of this stunning destination.
- Lapland, Finland: If you’ve always wanted to experience a genuine winter wonderland, this is the destination for you. With world-class hotels and vast national parklands covered with snow, you can indulge in cross-country skiing, ice-skating and reindeer sledding, as well as five-star dining. A visit to the Santa Claus Village and Santa Park will leave you enchanted.
- San Miguel de Allende, Mexico: Well-known for its festive spirit, this cultural hotspot is a party paradise over the festive season. With street carnivals, theatre productions, fireworks and live music, this is a great location for an exciting, fun-filled holiday.
- Vienna, Austria: With beautifully decorated streets and festive markets offering spiced mulled wine and sugary treats, Vienna has all the atmosphere of a traditional Christmas from the storybooks. Be sure not to miss the concerts by the Vienna Boys’ Choir.
- New York, USA: The city comes alive in during the holidays with theatrical productions, festive décor and, of course, the magnificent tree covered with over 30,000 twinkling lights. New York offers one of the most glamorous, fun and enchanting Christmas experiences in the world.
World-class travel from Monmouth Executive Airport, NJ (H2)
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey,Monmouth Executive Airport offers everything business and private travellers require. For private jet and charter companies, we offer high quality, competitively priced rates, fuel and hangar space in New Jersey. Located just 20 minutes from New York city, we offer 24-hour airport services and amenities, including concierge services and catering as well as limousine and taxi airport transfers, delivering world-class service at every turn. For more information, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/five-ideal-destinations-december-holidays/
Unlike commercial flights, whose rates are calculated primarily on a per passenger basis, jet charter costs are based on a very different set of criteria. If you’re planning to charter a private jet or aircraft, it’s important to know how these prices are calculated in order to ensure you, your guests and/or clients are getting a value for money service.
- Choice of aircraft – This is a significant factor in costing a charter flight as you will be hiring the entire aircraft and crew rather than booking a per passenger ticket. The type, size and exclusivity of the aircraft will determine the hourly rate the operator or owner will quote you.
- Flight distance – Charters are calculated using hourly rates so the further you fly, the higher the cost. While most aircraft are available for shorter flights, longer flights may require you to charter specific jets to ensure you arrive quickly and safely without fuel stops.
- Crew – Depending on the aircraft you hire, you may have two or more pilots, flight attendants and support crew on board and this expense is worked into the final charter cost.
- Passenger fees – Every country has a different approach to charter flights and some require passengers to pay a levy or tax for landing in the country. These fees may vary significantly depending on your destination.
- Airport landing fees – These are set individually by each airport according to the weight of the aircraft you hire and can vary significantly depending on your destination.
- Handling fees – Once on the ground, charter aircraft have to be managed through FBO services. This includes refueling, sanitation, executive travel and parking services, catering and so forth and will vary from airport to airport.
If you are considering flying out of New Jersey via charter jet, Monmouth Executive Airport offers everything business and private travellers require. For charter companies, we offer high quality, competitively priced rates, fuel and hangar space in New Jersey, we offer you and your clients an exceptional flying experience. For more information, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
Three words come to mind when we talk about business jets – speed, luxury and style. However, in this highly competitive, elite market certain jets stand out above the rest by offering clients exceptional space and amenities in addition to eye-catching looks. Here, Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey explores the top choices in exclusive aviation.
- Gulfstream 650 – Top of our list and the most popular choice for discerning corporate and private clients is this exclusive charter jet. With exceptional long-range capabilities, world record-breaking speed, fuel efficiency, luxury fittings and elegant design, this jet is more than luxury transport – it’s a statement of power, aviation excellence and innovative technology. Other features of this jet include the largest cabin space on the market, easily accommodating 18 travellers, a state-of-the-art cabin management system and shower options.
- Bombardier Global 6000 – Running a close second, this Canadian-manufactured business jet focuses on industry leading cabin comfort and long range trip efficiency to deliver everything a client wants in a jet. Spacious enough to comfortably accommodate 19 travellers in a variety of customizable layouts and fully equipped with high-speed Internet access as well as a shower system, it is second only to the Gulfstream 650 in popularity.
- Gulfstream 550 – The second most popular Gulfstream is widely considered to be one of the most sensible options for business and private travellers. Safe, dependable and budget-friendly, this jet offers speed, long range and a bold aesthetic, including 12 different and equally luxurious cabin layouts. Able to land on smaller runways of 3,500 feet, this jet offers great travel flexibility.
- Dassault Falcon 7X – Developed by French manufacturer Dassault Aviation, this jet travels at about 90 (MMO .90) percent of the speed of sound, comfortably carrying up to 16 travellers. A tri-jet aircraft, this fly-by-wire business jet offers reliability and safety along with its high performance capabilities.
At Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey, we welcome business jets and charter aircraft of all backgrounds. With 24-hour on-field maintenance crews, executive travel and parking and first class fuelling options, our staff and facilities can easily accommodate multi-jet aircraft as well as helicopters and piston airplanes. We also offer affordable, high-quality aircraft hangar space along with our first-class FBO amenities. For more information, please contact us or visit our website at monmouthjetcenter.com today.
Private airports strive to create a charter jet experience that is truly world class. Whether you are starting or ending your journey at a private airport facility you can rest assured that your experience will be built around accommodation, professionalism, efficiency and – above all – luxury. Monmouth Jet Center has made numerous improvements to become world class in their FBO and service offerings:
- A spacious, exclusively appointed waiting area for clients which is open 24 hours a day.
- First class concierge services for both passengers and operators.
- Customized executive travel and parking assistance.
- Simplified, direct boarding procedure where passengers are driven directly to the airplane’s steps and security procedures (including the security scan) can be completed without leaving the car.
- Limousine and taxi services to and from the airport as well as car rental facilities.
- Dining and catering options, including light refreshments and restaurants.
- Free high-speed Internet over WiFi.
Additional services offered by Monmouth Jet Center to enhance the overall experience for operators and passengers alike include:
- On field aircraft maintenance services.
- 24 hour fuel availability, including AVgas and Jet-A fuel.
- Lavatory servicing, de-icing services and GPU (Ground Power Units).
- World-class airplane hangar space at affordable rates for helicopters, prop planes and multi-engine Gulfstream jets.
At Monmouth Executive Airport and Jet Center, we’re dedicated to delivering an airport experience which enhances your journey. From a comfortable, well-appointed waiting area with high speed Internet access, to light refreshments and limousine/taxi services to and from the airport, our staff is happy to assist you through your travels. While we are conveniently located close to the Garden State Parkway with fast transport links, we can also offer helicopter service into New York City, just 20 minutes away.
For more information about utilizing charter jets at Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey, please contact us or visit our website at monmouthjetcenter.com today.