Does your child have their head in the clouds dreaming of faraway places? Do they love airplanes and are they fascinated by flight? Then becoming a pilot may be in their future! As part of bringing our passion for flying to our community, we’ve formed the Monmouth Executive Airport Young Aviators Club, hosted by one of the leading flight schools in NJ.
Free flying lessons for kids in the Wall Township community
As part of our club, we’re offering every child from age 8 to 17 a free flying lesson from our highly-qualified instructors based at our fully licensed flight school, Eagles View Aviation, Inc. This gives kids a fun and informative way of exploring the world of airplanes, and of private and commercial flying, inspiring them to recognize the exciting opportunities, careers and lifestyle that learning to fly can offer.
Open your child’s eyes to an exciting career in the skies
Learning to fly is about more than simply having an inspiring hobby – it offers real access to exciting career opportunities that are in high demand in the USA as well as around the world. From becoming a private pilot and flying cutting-edge corporate and luxury jets, to piloting the biggest commercial aircraft to exotic destinations, the life of a pilot is one filled with plenty of adventure. Many pilots also go on to become instructors themselves, helping to share a love of aircraft and flying with those around them.
Join the Young Aviators Club at our NJ flight school and show your child the sky isn’t the limit
To find out more about our Young Aviators Club or to sign your child up for a truly unique experience, please contact us or visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
Original content posted on http://monmouthjetcenter.com/monmouth-executive-airport-young-aviators-club/
It’s the New Year, a time brimming with opportunities to change our lives. Whether you’re looking for a change of career and have always dreamed of flying or are an aircraft enthusiast looking to take the next step, learning to fly and becoming a pilot is an exciting and incredibly rewarding experience. Find out why you should start looking for flight schools from Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey.
- Travel opportunities: Whether you want to fly as a personal hobby or as a pilot with a charter company or private business, travel is the name of the game. With over 15,000 airports in the USA alone, over 10,000 of which are for private aircraft, you’ll be able to see all corners of the country with ease. Many bigger private jets can also fly internationally, visiting the most exclusive and exciting destinations in the world.
- New challenges: Being a pilot is not for everyone – you have to have the mentality, calmness under pressure and attention to detail to stay in control during difficult weather conditions and complex airport approaches. Flying is a career or hobby that teaches you to live in the present, overcome challenges and achieve goals in a unique and thrilling way.
- Cutting-edge technology: The world of private airplanes is booming, whether you’re looking at beautifully restored machines that can take to the sky again thanks to modern refurbishment, low maintenance aircraft that make owning a plane more affordable than ever, or the streamlined high-tech luxury jets that soar over oceans. Whatever you’re looking for in an aircraft, now is the time to find it.
- High demand: The USA is the private jet capital of the world, accounting for 49.7% of all private jet flights worldwide. More and more businesses are looking for real alternatives to congested commercial airports and inconvenient commercial flights, which means that it’s a great time to learn to fly if you want to make a career of it.
Visit our flight school at Monmouth Executive Airport in NJ for your flying lessons
When it comes to choosing from the best flight schools in New Jersey, experience is everything. Our flight school has over 20 years of pilot training experience in training professional and amateur pilots in a range of 10 different aircraft, as well as logging over 68,000 flight instruction and rental hours.
We have our own FAA certified A&P/IA on premises and our location outside of the crowded New York area airspace designations means that you get to enjoy scenic open skies as you learn to fly.
For more information about our flight school and flying lessons, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ and contact us today.
Original content posted on http://monmouthjetcenter.com/learn-fly-2017/
Whether you’re fresh out of school, looking for a career change, or want to learn a new and exciting hobby, flying lessons could be exactly what you need. Eagles View Flight School in New Jersey is located at Monmouth Executive Airport and we’re the perfect place to realize your potential to touch the skies.
Our flight school’s requirements for a pilot’s license are:
- That you are 17 years or older.
- That you have passed the Federal Aviation Authority’s medical examination (a screening process that rules out certain medical conditions, including heart attack risks, fainting spells and seizures).
- That you pass a vision assessment.
- That you pass an aeronautical written test.
- That you receive flight training and a logbook endorsement from our certified instructors.
- That you log ground and flight training from a certified instructor in your specific aircraft category and class rating.
- That you log at least 40 hours of flight time, including 20 hours of flight training from a certified instructor and 10 hours of solo flight training.
Why choose us for flying lessons?
When it comes to choosing from the best flight schools in New Jersey, experience is everything. Our school has more than 20 years of pilot training experience in training professional and amateur pilots in a range of 10 different aircraft, as well as logging over 68 000 flight instruction and rental hours.
We have our own FAA certified A&P/IA on site and our location, outside of the crowded New York area airspace designations, means you get to enjoy scenic open skies as you learn to fly.
For more information about our flight school and flying lessons, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ or contact us today.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/realize-dream-fly-join-monmouth-executive-airports-flight-school-2016/
The life of a private pilot is an exciting and demanding one – and, although each person is unique, the best pilots often have specific character traits which help them succeed in this challenging career path. This is often referred to as “The Pilot Personality.”
- Confident – but calm: Pilots are well known for keeping their emotions out of the cockpit, ensuring they are able to stay calm and in control as they fly. It’s not just about hearing that reassuring tone over the intercom, it’s also about being able to properly evaluate a situation and deal with it effectively, keeping passengers and crew safe.
- Detail-orientated: Pilots are trained to take in hundreds of small details, evaluate them and implement a solution all within an environment that is constantly changing. Their job is to consider every possible negative outcome and worst-case scenario, and then ensure none of them happen.
- Optimistic: All the top pilots share a passion for flight and with this comes a real sense of optimism. While their aim is to deliver you safely and on time to your destination, they also want to share their joy of flying. There aren’t many people as enthusiastic as pilots when it comes to sharing their profession – from showing you around their aircraft and answering questions to ensuring you have an enjoyable flight.
- Physical and mental fitness: For a job that requires a lot of sitting, being a great pilot involves constant monitoring of your physical and mental health. Fitness in both areas helps pilots to function at the height of their abilities, enhancing decision-making, positive energy and flight safety.
Learn to fly at Monmouth Jet Center’s flight school
We’re home to Eagles View flight school in NJ and with over 20 years of training experience, dedicated Certified Flight Instructors and a fleet of ten aircraft, we have logged over 68 thousand flight instruction hours and trained many career and recreational pilots.
For more information about Monmouth Airport, our flight school and flying lessons, please visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ or contact us today.
This content was originally posted at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/four-traits-top-private-jet-pilots/
Learning to fly is one of life’s greatest adventures and becoming a private pilot means accessing one of the most elite and rewarding industries in the world. With this in mind, it makes sense that most people looking to enter this exciting industry are looking for flight schools which offer them the best training available. Here’s how to narrow down your search and find the best institution for you:
- Understand the difference between a Part 61 and Part 141 aviation school: These numbers refer to the parts of the Federal Aviation Regulations under which they operate and differ on their requirements for achieving certification. Part 61 schools require 40 flight hours for private pilot certification and 250 hours for commercial pilot certification. Part 141 schools require 35 hours and 190 hours for each respective certification.
- Ask about the flight instructors: The qualifications and experience your flight instructor has is vital because you’re going to be putting your life in their hands, so don’t hesitate to ask about them. Your primary instructor should be a certified flight instructor (CFI) and your instrument instructor should have an instrument instructor rating (CFII).
- Take an introductory lesson: This is a great way of not only experiencing a trail lesson firsthand but also seeing if the instructors are a good fit for you. Ask plenty of questions and get to know your instructor – he or she should be someone who expects exceptional results from you, who shows dedication towards helping students succeed and shows personal interest in you and your goals.
- Ask about the training airplanes: Be sure to ask how many training airplanes the school has and how they are maintained. This determines the availability of airplanes for training as well as how safe they are. This is especially important because training aircraft are flown more often and hard than other aircraft. Flight schools which have their own onsite maintenance facilities are generally able to have their aircraft serviced and repaired more frequently and easily, ensuring their aircraft are airworthy and available for lessons. Generally, schools with three or more aircraft are also more able to be flexible for lesson schedules.
Learn to fly at Monmouth Executive Airport in NJ
Monmouth Executive Airport is host to the highly reputable Eagles View Flight School, which has been producing high quality professional and private pilots for over 20 years, logging over 68 thousand flight instruction hours. To find out more about our school and flying lessons, please visit our website at www.monmouthjetcenter.com or contact us today.
This content was originally published at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/choose-right-flight-school-private-pilot-certification/