The USA leads the way in private jet travel, which is a popular alternative to traditional first class commercial travel. So just who are these people who are lucky enough to enjoy the privacy and exclusivity of being able to charter their own aircraft? Here’s what Monmouth Executive Airport has to say!
- Business people: Corporate clients are some of the most regular travelers on private charter flights, but it’s not just C-level executives and business owners anymore. Often, companies send teams compromising of different employees at every level of their organization in order to properly attend a conference, deliver a pitch or meet with a client. As the entire cabin belongs to you and your guests, business groups find it easier to travel this way as they can continue their meeting or brainstorm a session without interrupting other passengers.
- A-listers: Even though private air travel has become less expensive and more accessible to everyone, it is still the most exclusive way to travel, so it’s no surprise that celebrities like Hollywood stars, Broadway producers, and other A-listers still choose private jets.
- Politicians and authors: Anyone with a packed schedule of meet-and-greets, conferences and publicity events throughout the state or country is simply going to find chartering private flights to be the only way to go. They offer the flexibility needed for multi-stop trips, can access more airports to get you closer to your destination, and allow you to create your own schedule of stops rather than having to work within commercial flight availability. What’s more, private aircraft let you truly sit back and relax, brainstorm the next event or discuss strategy in the privacy of your own cabin.
- Vacationers: There’s nothing that makes a special vacation more exciting than chartering a private aircraft! This is fast-becoming a big trend amongst honeymooners, couples celebrating their anniversaries, bachelor parties, hen parties and more. Unlike commercial air travel, private crews can pull out all the stops to make your trip truly memorable, from providing special catering and romantic touches to delivering the ultimate VIP experience.
Why charter companies are partnering with Monmouth Airport to deliver the best flying experience
With the longest private runway in the country at over 7,300 feet in addition to our spacious airplane hangar space in New Jersey and world-class amenities, we ensure that we can handle almost any class of non-commercial jet with ease. We also offer:
- On-site jet and aircraft maintenance and repair services.
- 24-hour fuel availability, including AVgas and Jet-A fuel at highly competitive rates.
- 24-hour LED-based airport lighting and rotating beacon.
- 24- hour lavatory servicing, de-icing services and GPU (Ground Power Units).
- Airplane hangar space available immediately at affordable rates for helicopters, prop planes and multi-engine Gulfstream jets. We offer hangar space in NJ for rent or for sale, custom hangar space and attached office space if needed.
For more information about Monmouth Executive Airport in New Jersey, please contact us and visit our website at http://monmouthjetcenter.com/ today.
Original content posted on http://monmouthjetcenter.com/flying-private-jets/